Tracking your invoice right through to payment!
Invoice Status Service is a free online self-service, available in the Tungsten Network Portal, that provides you with the latest processing and payment status information of your invoices submitted to Jabil.
Using your existing Tungsten Portal account, you can:
- Check your invoice has been successfully delivered and received
- Check if there are any issues with your invoice. If it’s been rejected by Jabil we will tell you what is wrong so that you can quickly rectify
- Check your payment due date for Approved invoices
- Check your payment reference number for Paid invoices
Jabil updates the invoice status information several times per day.
The Invoice Status Service uses a standard set of statuses to document the processing and payment status of your invoices submitted to Jabil:
- Received: Jabil has received your invoice and has initiated the approval review process.
- Approved: Jabil has approved your invoice for payment. The payment will be transferred to the bank on the mentioned due date.
- On Hold: Your invoice is on hold pending a standard invoice approval task.
- Exception: Your invoice requires additional approval within Jabil.
- Paid: Jabil has paid your invoice or marked the invoice for payment.
- Rejected: Jabil has rejected your invoice.